- MOBILE/USER EXPERIENCE
- SOA & PROCESS INTEGRATION
- ENTERPRISE PORTAL
- Design and implementation of interactive apps to mobilise SAP processes, which can even be used in offline mode, optimised for different operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows, BlackBerry). Supported processes: expense cycle (orders, payment authorisations, goods input, etc.), HR management (Timesheet, Expense Report, etc.) and, in general, all processes involving approbatory steps (SAP Workflow).
SOA & PROCESS INTEGRATION
- Design and implementation of architectural landscapes able to make SAP and non-SAP systems communicate, following the SOA concept and using the SAP NetWeaver application platform. Implementation of processes through the use of SAP Process Integration (PI), to guarantee integration between different corporate systems and plan the managed flows. Set up SOA services (web service) for web publishing of the different SAP functions.
- Installation and configuration of the SAP portal, and the single sign-on management for unified management of utilities. Administration and extension of content using Webdynpro and Adobe Form. Publication of Webdynpro Abap to simplify the business and control processes in SAP FI-CO, FSCD, MM, HR and GRC. Development of interactive dashboards to support decision-making and monitoring processes via a graphical interface with Adobe Flash and direct access to the back-end SAP via RFC connectors.
- Development and implementation of solutions via BW on HANA and via SAP HANA Rapid Deployment Solution. Re-engineering of data access methods to allow simultaneous reading of information from mixed environments (relational DB and columnar DB).